Friday, October 1, 2010

Week One of 2nd Year




Hello people!


My first week in uni was pretty fun.

oh well, I mean, compared to working life..

My biggest achievement for this week was to transform my room to become a comfortable one.

forget to mention that I've no longer staying On-campus.

I'm now staying at TTS2 which is a taman near my Uni together with some good friends.

Remember I mention about big project in the previous entry?

Yea let's see how terrible was my room used to be.


Scary enough? Look at the fungi on the cupboard.

Imagine all my closet, bed, study table and even clothes in the closet were sticked with fungi like this, this was due to high humidity of my room..

I was so upset when I first entered into my room, wondering where should I start cleaning..

Luckily there are friends around who are so kind to lend me their hand,
without them I might as well clean until dead. Lol..


I moved everything out to sunbath em. washing comes next. phewww..
big project indeed.

finally, paint the wall and put on the floor map.

specially thank to KaiSeng, a frisbee senior of mine!


And at the end, my room is finally done.
looks pretty awesome right? tat's what I thk, Haha!


Oh ya, regarding my class, it was abit miserable.

It's first week and so the lecturers did revision with us.

Too bad I've ady returned all the knowledge back to em ady.

I could hardly understand what they were saying =(

time to study right? I guess so..


And I will never forget to mention how was frisbee, you know one..

I got the Biggest bruise ever in my entire life.


它不是开玩笑的痛。。

A superman in the frisbee team banged on me during the game.

Superman you know, damn powerful one..

but nvm la accident does happen.

thank to my housemate wanying, helped me urut yesterday,

and her bf wai siong sitting beside her keep saying: kuat sikit kuat sikit..

Pain until my mom couldn't recognise me. Lol!


So yea, tat's all for today. Ciao!




2 comments:

Angel said...

hahaha.you always like to urut my bruises now you got it!!!finally someone urut for you!you change your bed position d and it really looks like ur home now.nice~~

zehang said...

eh yea, change bed position ady.
and the curtain is presented by leanhuang's mama! Fuiyor damn happy.
and the bruise is recovering la.