Tuesday, October 19, 2010

it's about frisbee, again.

Hi readers! 

just got back from frisbee training and breakfast at mamak in semenyih town

feels pretty good but tired. 

Oh well, Intec Open is coming really soon, which will be held on this Saturday.

We oopsters are now training as hard as possible,

we had training early in the morning, 7am until 8 plus.. bath at the sport complex and go to class at 9am, tired like dog man!

And evening start from 5 or 6 until the day turns dark and we cant see the disc anymore =! 

Wao, I feel like I'm more like a full-time frisbee player than a student lo! Haha..

Anyway, really wish Oops! can do well this time, I see chances of getting in the semi-final pool. 

And I'm glad to receive an email from my lecturer saying that the class at 10 is postponed! Haha thank god! 

Or else I would have to bath myself with coffee in order to keep myself awake in the class le. Woohoo~ 

2 comments:

a.woong said...

goodluck..all the best ^_^

zehang said...

Thanks, but a. woong?
Do I know you?