Monday, October 11, 2010

Notts 10th Anniversary Celebration

Oh, my Uni was celebrating 10th anniversary yesterday.

this event was very happening la,

family and friends are all invited to come.

there were alot of things that you can play during the event, fireworks was released at night also.

O.O~!

so let's see some photos>





most importantly, I see hot air balloon in the campus!



tada! I thk that's pretty cool

I wanted to ride it but too bad there were very limited slots open for registration,
I was late =/ so tak jadi loo..

but nvm, I was still happy to take a picture with balloon....


=D

Probably it was because of my seniors.

thank em so much for coming back to notts to find me.

and see they were so high playing with the helium.

take a look at this video!


Hahaha, xiao kia right?


And lastly, these is what I won from the games

A blue cup with my Uni's name.

And I bought this sweater! it's in yellow.

so yea I want to say I Love Nottingham! <3

xoxo

3 comments:

beau said...

owwhh...hang...ur uni is so coool!!
btw, i love ur yellow sweater a lot!!!!!

zehang said...

Lol thanks! i was very excited also.
teehee! but dont have much chances to wear it la. Malaysia is so damn hot.

Another Chapter said...

ehh hang.. how much is the sweater selling in msia?
macam mana mia material??