Tuesday, October 19, 2010

uni life is awesome

Oh ya! I feel like blogging about my past weekend,

everything was kinda unplanned but turns out good!

In my previous entries I mentioned that I went to a concert on Thursday night,

after that went to my big aunty's place to stay over one night,

Was very happy because I get to play with my cousin's baby, Sean, he is so damn cute la!

finally he knows how to call me 姨姨! sounds pretty old right?

Dont care la, still happy because I'm really his aunty what?! Lol..

So friday is gone, what about Saturday?

I went to KBU frisbee pick up with some of the Oopsters,

needless to say, it is frisbee so I enjoy playing as well.

coming back to Semenyih, I went to see doctor because there were a lot of tiny red spot on my hands and legs for like one week plus already.

I felt freaking itchy and din go to see doctor previously because I was hoping that the red spots will disappear one day, was trying to avoid spending money la. =/

So my friends fetch me to the clinic because I memang tak boleh tahan liao!

the doctor was kinda funny and apparently I boomed him back la.

He give me an injection on my ass and omg the needle was big! Pain la!!

but pretty good experience la I would say,

I thk it has been many years ago since I last have injection on my butt.

Lol! maybe when I was still a baby lo!

and again, I asked for discount from the doctor,

Lol! really like aunty la me, I love bargaining, forgive me, it's for the sake of my wallet.

and guess what? It only cost me 35 bucks for consultation, medicine and injection.

cheap right? succeeded baha!

So yea Saturday's gone, Sunday was more awesome because Ah Mei came to find me and we went to Broga Hill!!

She brought along other jitsineses and it was like a Jit Sin Nibong Tebal gang gathering.

I feel that it's really cool lo, the trip was just random and kinda unplanned one.

Here comes the photos .....

Sawako's solo with the lalang in love shape (this idea was from song keat =p)

sawako was trying to 'confess'? but ah beh hao lian her =/

Girls' group photo. I look abit like 回眸一笑 huh? dont vomit pls. Lol.

and finally jit sin gang group photo! aww, I find this photo is really sweet,
I treasure the moment with ex-school mates a lot!
(spot that Bryan joined us for breakfast also!)

Yea yea! So after the gathering, I went back home rest a while, do abit cleaning,

then went to another pick up session in the evening, at uni =j

Fuiyor, happy that Gan (alumni XD ) managed to make it,

You Know La, It's Frisbee Again,

just want to make it short,

I had FUN! <3

haha awesome weekend!



p/s: I apologize if u get bored reading my blog which is flooded with frisbee stuff
*bow*





No comments: