Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday @ Lake garden

Ehey people, guess what? 


I was invited by Uni friends to go to a jungle trekking @ Ah Pak San in Cheras,

Unfortunately tak jadi at the end due to imba heavy rain early in the morning,

not to mention that it started to rain before we depart from TTS. Lol.. 

So we decided to change our destination to Lake Garden (Taman Tasik Perdana),

was wishing to ride the pedal boat there, 

But we were so sway.. the thingy is under renovation. =/

So... nthg much we can do ady

 we just walk around, play some games and take pictures,

but the place the quite nice though.. kind of romantic! <3 

Here comes the photos...



 Sorry my face is abit cacat..

 I see this as the picture of the day *wink*

Girls look at here!

 Some funny dudes..

 Pokok yang sangat cantik!

 My buddies Sing Hong and De Winn.. 

And lastly Wen Shan, Monkey, Superman and I! 



the end...

1 comment:

Jeryl said...

It's a nice place! Wish to go there someday! Woo =D