Friday, February 25, 2011

ya I'm a weirdo

I realize myself have been a bit over emotional recently,

sometimes I don't really know what makes me feel that way, 

But most of the time, I notice that I always have issues with myself, 

as in, I hate myself.. 

When I hate myself I feel frustrated easily and I can't get my job done well at all. 

Sometimes I realize myself has changed and I wish to go back to be like the Sawako in the past. 

for example, nowadays I feel people annoyed easily; I couldn't tolerant their mistakes or weird behavior. Hmm. =X 

or very minor and silly things like: I've no longer own the patience to listen to classic songs which used to be my all-time favourite last time.

 Hmm, maybe that indicates that I'm becoming hot-tempered. Oh no! 

Uh, see? how weird am I? 

and just recent, I discover the fact is that I'm affected by things happened around me easily, too much. 

let say friend emo, then I will emo. or when my friend is in trouble, I feel myself is in trouble also. 

now I seriously think that I'm born to be kepo one. 

Many irrelevant things somehow appear to become  my concerns. 

I'm not superwoman, inevitably, I feel depressed when I fail to achieve what I want. 

I like this self-realization. Apparently things cannot be continued in this way.  

but Oh well, that's just me la, pretty much a sawako.. 

I need to balance between two extremes. 

Life will be better soon. 

I will first love myself more. <3


2 comments:

Chien said...

love myself more. =)
ganbatte.

Another Chapter said...

so what?? u love rock songss now?? hahaha