Wednesday, February 23, 2011

May you rest in peace my puppy

Two days ago when I was playing frisbee at Uni,

I accidentally found a black ill puppy stuck under the drain.

Didn't know how long it has been suffering there,

I took it back home and see what i can do to save its life.

the puppy's health condition was utterly terrible.

it's too weak and pale and super skinny, it can barely stand up

the worse is that it refused to eat when we tried to feed it even though it has been starving for a very long time.

how can I leave it alone?

fortunately there are alot of kind people offering me help, like

Ren Yi who sent me to check if the vet is open at night at the first day;

Carol who supplied me syringe and puppy milk powder (even though it can't take it at all);

Kam Hing who delivered me the glucoline;

Yen Wynn who drive us to see a vet in semenyih town the next day;

and most importantly my housemate who was so patient and take turn taking care of this little poor creature with me.

after visiting the vet I was hoping that it will recover soon as that's what he told me.

I continue feeding glucoline and same shit happened,

all the liquid just flowed out from its mouth, it never swallow at all.

it vomited and had diarrhea.

by then, we already have mental preparation for the coming of its death.

at the night before it stopped breathing, we witnessed the process it suffered from pain.

it make sounds for hours while my house mate and I accompanied it aside,

imagine how bad we felt.

the female dog next door came closer to fence, stared at the puppy and cried too,

it bit the fence and was like wanted to come over and help.

How sad. We cant let it do so because it's having severe skin problem.

At that moment, I just wished that it could die as soon as possible hoping that the suffering can end immediately.

eventually it passed away in the midnight.

Oh, dear puppy. I'm sorry that I can't help much.

I cried badly when I saw my housemate's fb status saying that:

"‎ :'(... just leave... don't take the suffering anymore.. I pictured how cute you can be when you grow up, but it's ok....."

I believe that it's fate that makes me discovered you and I'm arranged by the god to rescue you.

I'm sorry.. May you rest in peace..


You'll be in my heart






No comments: