Tuesday, February 8, 2011

update

Finally back to uni,

and have been kinda busy these two days.

Attended first and second lecturers and I know my life is gonna be very tough after this.

AHHHH! beh hoh sheh liao

result is releasing tomorrow,

take a deep breath

*inhale.. exhale..*

I know im gonna die but god bless pls bu yao si dao tai nan kan =/


one more thing is that I'm having a frisbee match on this coming weekend at UKM,

will be playing with Take one team,

it's gonna be fun! pray that we will win the game!


Btw, I had awesome gathering with my girls last week.

photos are yet to be uploaded and I'm gonna give some pressure to ah geng.

speaking of ah geng,

my last Sunday was so delightful to have her driving me to Ikea.

It was also my first meeting with her bf, Jonathan.

Awww, very the sweet the lovely couple.

Ah bao said I'm the representative of pom chick pom pom to see her bf,

and I will give him a 'pass go' card. =p

And as for me,

I just randomly snapped a photo of myself.

I thk it was ages ago since I last practicing cam-whore,

I hope it doesn't look that bad even though ppl claimed that this is so not me.

*people do change ma* =)




p/s: forgive me that this post is so not well-structured. =p

1 comment:

beau said...

hang arh, love ur photo oh :D
cute :d