Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Busy!

Hey people, here comes some quick updates.

I'm now in third week again *omg time flies no kidding man*

my first two weeks was seriously fully scheduled with a series of happening activities. 

Oh well, I do not mean that they are all academic related one.  

Apparently it's FUN>studies. Let's see what are them?

1) lotsa Monopoly deal and board game session with abang-abang and house mates. 

2) movie session at midvalley

3) two frisbee matches (UKM and muddy league) and pick up session in ISKL and uni

4) sending beloved senior- Alvin off to Aussie 

5) very the bersemangat, I went to klcc and bought three MPO concert tickets sekali gus. 





Aww~ Can you imagine how excited am I? I've already aiming for these concerts since last year. 

So thankful that now I found kaki who shared the same interest as me. 

and just recent only I find out that we are allowed to purchase the 55bucks ticket @ student price, which is 15 bucks! =D freaking happy I feel. 

 So yea, I know how busy will be my coming weekends, it's gonna be flooded with endless frisbee games and concerts. 

Btw, Shan is back to Malaysia! she has been staying at my place for the past whole week. 

We had fun doing pillow-talk every night, still sounds like lesbian I know. Hehe!

As for the one who I care a lot, 

I'm glad that all the misunderstandings have been solved and everything is back to normal. 

I'm good, and I will treasure this friendship =) 

Oh ya, never forget about my studies. 

I've been struggling so long and finally decided to kamikaze to choose a tough module as my optional which would definitely benefit me a lot. 

everything is under-control, I had awesome teammates and we are gonna rock it with no fear! yey!

other than that, i'm in the process of applying internship. God bless me. 

So yea, that's basically what I've been doing all these days.. 

and I realize I start missing home ady! =/ 

Ouh...  one hour later and im gonna off to the field for frisbee again! 

time to say goodbye

xoxo




1 comment:

Angel said...

aww..so nice seeing your life is being fullfilled to the max..