Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a Mess

And now I really realize something important. 

I wish I really can take this lesson serious and do not repeat it again. 

I've received my result today and it was really as bad as what i've expected. 

I was pretty optimistic and hoping for miracle to appear,

and yea, eventually it didn't.

I did some self-evaluation, keep pondering where's my problem.

Yea, It was totally my own fault. 

Actually what for right? I really hate myself. 

I am such a nuisance seriously. 

And I have to accept the fact that I was investing in a wrong person AGAIN. 

yea, "again" 

I don't know how many times does it have to repeat over and over again. 

Me, Sawako is feeling hopeless. 

So what's the conclusion? I got very a bad grade and I'm abandoned. 

I can't ignore the hurt that makes me burn. 

SHIT, I'm so childish. Grow up Please. 

If the quote 'no pain no gain' still holds, 

Ahhhhhh! I tell myself pls pls pls... don't be so silly anymore. 

The world is cruel and all you need to do is to be stronger and be more independent.  

2 comments:

YenYin said...

we all learn from mistakes! be strong!! hope things will be better for you =)

zehang said...

thank you yenyin