Saturday, July 31, 2010

it's saturday

Okay.. haven’t updated my blog for few days.



This few days was so-so, got my days half-occupied and I don’t really feel good.


However, thank to Xiang Yun from PMC who brought me out to kedah UiTM today,


They had a single gender tournament and I had fun.


Jumping up and down as usually and I did support them welli thk.


After that they actually set up a exhibition match for only girls.


Players of my team are yun, ex-wildcat players and one come out of no where =p


The other two teams are from UUM and UiTM I believe, not sure who they are but yea..


My rojak team managed to beat them down.


It was just a half an hour game but I was burnt like a roasted pig. Serious shit.


My mom’s not gonna be happy when she is back later. =(


And at the end, PMC and wildcat players manage to beat Inti Pg down by leading one point.


Feel really glad for them and finally they revenge to the stupid advisor of Inti PG. he was very annoyed.






But when anything is over, I came back to home.


It’s quiet, I got nthg else to do, at least, no other favorite activities other than loitering in facebook.


And I start feeling down again. It’s over I knew, but I feel very empty.


I miss that fellow a lot. Not like the level when we were still together but few times higher than that.


I am emotionally uncontrollable. I did something bad to my sis yesterday.


After finish watching drama together, she wanted to go upstair and sleep.


Before she went, she suddenly said “ dear…dear… “ with a damn weird voice and super annoyed.


I said “stop that screw you!” then she didn’t and kept saying that word again and again and then I shout at her like a mad woman.


I asked her to GO DIE! angrily and loudy.


and finally she went up stair. My tears could not stop dropping..


I feel myself like a monster. I cant control my feeling. I feel utterly bad.


My friend said I have ady gone thru few relationships before.


I could have deal with it.


The wound is still there. it’s so hard to forget.


All I want is very simple only. But it’s so hard to achieve. Screw myself.

need happy pill which effect is long-lasting. tq.


No comments: