Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday

okay better update with my readers what have I been doing all these days.

I’m currently having my four-months-long summer holiday.


Life is boring when I’m away from Uni, I miss uni so much..

I miss my seniors I miss my friends and I miss Frisbee!

And yea of course I wont stay at home goyang kaki like this.

I’m now working at the kindergarten opposite my house, and Kumon as an exercise book marker.

Sometimes it’s really tiring taking two part time jobs. Not physically but mentally. Pheww..

It’s my bad, I should not promise the Kumon boss to work for him until the end of September.

I was very desperate to get a job at first and now I find a better place to work in compared to Kumon.

I requested to resign yesterday. I feel so guilty because they are seriously lack of ‘human resource’ at this moment and I’m leaving. SORRY…

The principle in Kindergarten wishes I can work full time for them also.

See, how stupid am I.. bad arrangement I had made.. I should learn this lesson, always think twice before making any decision. U.U

Btw, Just received a good news from ah geng yesterday night.

Happy for her to have someone who cares about her so much.. good stuff leng moi..

I wish one day pom chick pom pom will get the chance to meet up with you this sweet couple. Yeaa.. One day..

And at the same time, my ah bao is leaving really soon on Monday night.

I know that she is going to enter a good uni and I should be happy for her..

but imagine, next time if I want to see ah bao I have to take flight to KK lea.


Not like now I just need to walk few steps and I can reach her house ady. =( emo..

All of my best buddies are leaving me one by one.


Shan Shan is like this and you are another one.

Hmmm.. Indeed, mixed feeling I have.

I pray that everything will be fine for you and all the best!


Pom chick pom pom spirit is always there together.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Discover how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
JOIN FOR FREE