Tuesday, August 3, 2010

tuesday the recovering day

Hey guess what? my kindergarten principle just had a talk with me today.

She asked why dont i give up studying business finance and economics and go after early childhood education? she would like to invest me by sponsoring my school fees if im willing to do that and she will ensure me a job.

oh well, she might be a sweet talker and after listening to what she has said i feel....
"wao, not bad, I am worth to be invested. O.O"


And another thing is, I'm fine, I am back from the dark side. *clap clap clap*

I has changed my mind,

I want to transform myself to be a happy bird from a miserable poor lady who has lost someone.

Smile, thank everyone for consoling. He will be my good friend after all.


And btw!

I have been spending hours watching Drop Dead Diva these few days.

It's absolutely an awesome series and I would like to promote this drama.

awww.. it's really funny!

1 comment:

Angel said...

hang wad is it?u better tell..you can email me anytime.i'm alry way so far pls don't let me waiting for ur updates.