Wednesday, March 10, 2010

recent life

Wao, i have just finished class and reached my dorm.


feeling so good at this moment because almost all of the classes of this week are over except for tmr's CEP which will be started at 1pm, that means i will be allowed to wake up late!


One thing i feel glad is I found all of the modules of this semester are interesting, unlike previous semesters or any ex-learning experiences in secondary school or college, i always feel annoyed when i was forced to take some subj which i dislike so much...


I always look forward for attending the lectures and tutorials, and i enjoy the process of learning, oh yea.. maybe this is what we call University life!


On the other hand, i was very happy to be informed that i m chosen for a frisbee tournament-the sunway hat..


it's gonna be a very fun i guess and i will get a discraft if i join the hat.


the only thing i m concerning now is my knee condition.


i feel that it's hurting recently, maybe that's because of i dont take the medicine consistently.. i only remember to take when i feel pain.. my bad!


I wish to play so much, but i know my knee would most likely affect my performance and how terrible will be the consequences of joining the tourney..


i got a discraft, i got happiness, i feel satisfied. What about my knee? Sigh!


Ya everyone keep telling me to go and see a doctor.


but if i do visit a doctor, i would have to accept the fact that " doctor advised me to rest, stop playing for probably .. 4 months? "


No way man.. Even though i know the only way to recover from this is resting, taking medicine, nthg else ady..

very sad la, dilemma also.. maybe i should really give up joining..* sighhhh.. *

No comments: