Wednesday, March 10, 2010

#_______#

Bha! just came back from frisbee disc tossing session and accidentally heard the song with lyrics " luckily im in love with my best friend.. "


oh well, that reminds me something. maybe i still got him in my heart,


even though i used to 'imagine' that I like some other guys in the frisbee team, hopefully someone can really replace him, but apparently that does not work... fail..


sometimes i do tell him how do i feel, but most of the time i will just make myself look like a silly and childish person.


what i m trying to say is, may be, i should just concentrate on other things which is not related to this kind of relationship stuff.. yea.. this is what he always tells me..


but what? i am teenager and i guess it's normal to be bothering by these stuff..


I understand the fact that we are so far apart...


i dont know what makes me think in that way.. but yea.. I miss you...


Dont worry i know how to avoid doing things that will sadden myself.


I wouldn't read the mails you send me long time ago, i wouldn't view the photos that we have taken together long time ago, I would try to avoid listen to songs like lucky feat or love story.. or even your Everday i love you..


ya.. Ouch..now I start feeling the pain.. better stop here..


anyway, i just wanted to express my feeling.. I expect nothing from you, I m sincere.


2 comments:

Wenlong0207 said...

ah hang mei mei~ dun let the sorrow around you~ Hopefully you feel better soon~ just follow your feelings^^~ cheers :)

Anonymous said...

cheers hang~ =)