Saturday, June 20, 2009

ching ching is back ~

cant even remember when is my last gathering with Ching Ching
perhaps it was CNY, missing her so much!
so now she come back to kl,
I decided to pay her a visitation even though I have mountain of works to be completed
Wao, so this is another happy weekend I have had!
went to kepong central at Friday night, wuan xi and nini come and fetch me.
I was like a VIP, drive arrive in front of me once I step out the station.
how good huh!
after that, we went to her aunty house to fetch ching ching back home..
guess what ching said to me ?
阿航! 你好像变瘦一点了!
how good if the “ 好像” is omitted !! phew~
I shd say, ching ching still look the same.. partner also same, never change..
and surprisingly my hair has become the longest one among pom chick pom pom..
I don’t know how long I can stand with the “peer pressure”..
maybe there will be one day, 阿航想不开, then I go and " shhrrppp~ "
cut off my hair ! haha, wait and see ~
Saturday, after breakfast,
I start helping wuan xi to clean up her house since she and nini were so busy after start working..
and I cook dumplings and fried rice for them for dinner..
the outcomes
wao, they helped me a lot in doing this..
and I enjoy the satisfaction when I see their house clean, they feel full after eating..
then i feel very happy la..
Sunday, we wake up at 5.30 am.
then we went to the event held by Jacobs, called “ walk of life”
the venue is at Taman Metropolitan Kepong.. it is such a nice place to jog
but what's the purpose? promote healthy lifestyle.. maybe..
and see? people mountain people sea..
I feel that it looks like Penang bridge run.
We queue up for the registration, and it’s free!
then we have got a t-shirt as free gift.. whuuhuu..
there are many booth for people to take free Jacobs biscuit, and Anlene milk..
i wonder how if ah geng is here.. go and grab ? hahaha!
hmm, actually we supposed to follow everyone,
change cloth, and walk together around the lake..
but obviously we didn’t do so.. no why la.. just.. lazy haha!
i just walk aroung and of coz.. to take photos !
so, this is ah hang with the Jacob’s Boy.
apple? I thk so.. I don’t know how to talk with IT..
so I just “piakk!! “ bit the apple and shout “ I want to take photo !!”
lol~
and here we got OAT, and the jacob’s boy looked so funny..
ah hang at the play ground. “sorry my leg open so wide, I m not gentle at all”
so..
that’s all.. see you ching and I wil miss you ..

6 comments:

Angel said...

aww..how nice..at least u got to see ching this time..hng!!again fried rice..how many times d but i still haven't got the change to try it!arghhh!!!jealous jealous...

zehang said...

aisk !
sure nice la meet ching ching..
haha!
fried rice next time !!
mai kia mai kia..
ah hang is stil alive ~ haha

geng geng said...

i'm jealous tooooooooooooooo!!!
ching ching don't want me to go sg find her! (actually, she not in sg but i already planned to go. T.T)

ah bao didn't come to find me after so long i come back here! (not i don't want to pay her a visit, it's because me this dumb dumb don't know how to drive err...she boycott me!..)

ah hang never cook meal for me eat! i want to eat dumpling too...always cook for others but not me gehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

lastly i'm going back to kl this week!
waaaaaaaaaaaa...i'm crying! sob sob! T.T. (latest new - 22june)

zehang said...

ah geng, buey tong ur comment!
and why dont u appear as cato ? huh!!?? where is ur CATO huh!! ??

haih dumb dumb.. u come back kl so early for ? start new uni life at Sunway ?

if really so, dont sad la.. everything got pros and cons..
so, dont sad la my lil dumb dumb..
early study ma early study lo ..

and i dont wanna cook for you, because u always say me GELI !! xp

ching said...

walao ah hang..
remove the picture la
my eyes were like just waking up from 21 hours sleeping..
then hair was like super ugly lo..
do me a favour can?
remove it asap please
thanks!

Angel said...

lolz...ah geng..she scolded me here i dunno.if know that day don wan go autocity d..she still the same..geli..hang not geli..geng only geli!!!