Friday, September 11, 2009

人去楼空

feeling so sad when i have cleared everything in my room..
feeling so down when i return the key to the accommodation office..
the room is no longer my room,
the college is no longer my college..
i feel so comfortable and happy with this room since i have moved inside..
i have been living in this room for one year and the half..
i can sleep better in HC 415 than my own room in my hometown
i decorated my rooms with smthing i like..
i cleaned it always since i like my room to be neat..
and now it realy looks to tidy and empty..
U.U
i gonna miss my room very much ..
i gonna miss my friends in nilai very much..
i gonna miss everything there..
take care all my dearest friends..
take care HC 415 too..
(´´  U.U ``)

1 comment:

jolin said...

is really the time we say goodbye....
Take care my friend....Ah hang....
Yeah! just near....but, busy time will different......haiz~~~ gonna miss.....
is really sad to say goodbye....
T@ke c@re!~~