Monday, September 7, 2009

blood test

Arh, today went to pharmacy for a blood test,

suspecting myself of getting diabetes due to some reasons..

it costs three bucks only!

okay, the problem is I got phobia of blood..

when we walk to the counter and pay the three bucks for the blood test,

the Indian cashier with uniform pointed at wuan xi: YOU want to do blood test a?

then wuan xi point at me, said: not me ~

haha, the cashier thought both of us is so young and why we need a blood test,

so i told her that i was suspecting myself of getting diabetes..

then she say: AIya .. diabetes for teenagers! easy la~ no sweets no ice cream will do..

she is very funny and suddenly this indian cashier speak out chinese..


wao she is cool..

got needle! needle~ and wuan xi walk away, she is afraid of needle too..

u all should can imagine my respond and expression..

turn my head over another side.. keep worrying and sweating..leg started to become lembut..

the indian woman keep saying: easy easy easy.. not painful at all. very fast one..

finally " PAK!!" okay it's done..

but the indian woman say: eh ? no blood ??!! you see...

OH MY GOD, maybe we should PAK another time..

I get shocked, take my hand off immediately and shouting " AH~ DONT WANT !"
every pharmacist and customers in the shop look at me.. so paiseh ..

then they all call this indian cashier dont scare me la..

so she just try to push my blood out from the hole on my finger..

and the result is ..

4.9 ! it's very normal, if it exceed 6 then i gonna say byebye..

phew.. lastly i say thank you to everyone..

i dare not to bend my finger.. i scared that the blood will flow out again..

and i remain my fingers in that position for a very long time..

friends.. no joke.. i am really afraid of blood..

after the blood test, i realise that my forehead is wet due to sweating..

arh.. that means i m healthy.. i feel pretty relieved~

2 comments:

Angel said...

hahaha...pharmacy..needle..no need mention i also what wil happen to you..but u didn't faint really very good d..

zehang said...

hahaha ~