Tuesday, November 23, 2010

真的快崩溃了

Have you noticed that there is a stupid rabbit killer video kept circulating in facebook recently?

When I see the title of the video I know it's gonna be something crazy and I tell myself to not to look at it because it will definitely ruin my mood. 

And just now, damn it due to curiosity, I decided to read the articles regarding this video, and I'm so happened to glance through some of the pictures of the process.. 

WALAO EHHHH!!  CAN GO DIE LO ALL OF YOU THESE INSANE HUMAN! 

Now I understand why did my brother so mad on this video at the first place. 

seriously Ta Ma De and they are so unforgivable! 

that's why I dont eat meat now! 

1 comment:

Jeff ^^ said...

stop spreading the video.. hopefully they will stop doing it whilst there are no concern in their action~