Tuesday, April 27, 2010

我忍


Aha! Facebook deactivated. Bagusnya! ya la memang have to control myself.



forget to mention that I went to Singapore last Friday for Ultimate Frisbee Single Gender tournament.


how was d result? we won 2 matches out of 6.. consider quite unexpected but yea, that was a very good experience. we enjoyed the Mud therapy on the field very well too. O.O


look forward to those photos taken to be uploaded in facebook, but wait, my facebook is deactivated! aiya nvm la.. 忍一忍... >.< !!!


besides that, i want to thank to cousin who provided me my accommodation and meals..


thank to ching and wuan xi who traveled so damn far from the other end of Singapore to Punggol East, just to meet me up and support my team. Appreciate a lot!



tournament is over and it's time to face my studies seriously.


faced some problems with hwa siang two days ago. thank god we are good now =)

it's all about misunderstanding but it wont affect our relationship. <3



alright, i better move my ass carry on my work.


I wish i can finish my individual report today,


ya stay focused tan chek hang! MEH!




p/s: pom chick pom pom i miss you girls!

2 comments:

Angel said...

haha!k la..since you're busy and also deactivated ur fb d gambateh la!all the best to you!

YanYing said...

how to deactivate fb! i think i will need it soon!

miss you too! :(