Friday, April 30, 2010

assignment is finally done

oh well, feeling abit relieved now.

i said i *wish* to finish my assignment two days ago, remember?

i just finished it half an hour ago. X.X

why? just because of i m so fan jian

went to midvalley to watch IronMan II with hwa siang yesterday

half day gone *slap myself*


and one more thing, my laptop is resting in peace now.

say thank you to lappie for serving to the end of his life.


good, no laptop and no facebook,

let's see how well i can concentrate on my study later.


frisbee? tak kan you want to chop off my leg so that i would not be able to RUN?

Dont la....

ya anyway, i will still continue playing frisbee =3


Lastly, it's time to declare Bankrupt!

wo unyia bo lui liao ji pai.

cham la. alright, going back home to cook porridge now.


=#

No comments: