Sunday, March 11, 2012

Impressive sleeping experiences

I guess it's the season of dreaming again,

I have been dreaming non stop at night in the past 2 weeks.

what's remained amazing is how I remember the contents of my dreams, 

some are very detailed one, detailed until panda surprised. 

like seriously every time when I wake up in the morning I will refresh what had been going on in the past few hours,

sometimes I even get frustrated with my incomplete task in my dream, 

I feel like going back into the dream to finish it up.

like one night i dreamed of myself saving an aquarium of golden fishes.. 

I remember myself were really busy of changing the water for fishes as the water in the original aquarium has been polluted and the fishes were dying soon.. 

there were so many obstacles to stop me from saving the fishes.. 

and before I manage to do it..

I ended up wake up with a fast heart-beating, i was just too nervous in the dream, 

and that's not the only time I wake up in such a condition, 

imagine how much energy i consumed when i was dreaming

I guess i dream-talking a lot too when i was sleeping.. 

my brain didn't rest well, so did my mouth.

Ouh, such an adventurous sleeping experiences, 

Sometimes I really wonder hard where do all these random dreams coming from?

like seriously most of them came out of no where, 

for example yesterday night i dreamed of Soon Lay teaching erhu in Nottingham, 

I met her and she showed cold-face to me. 

Shit, I really wonder how is this related to my real life, and what do my dreams trying to tell me? hinting something? 

There is one night I think i experience Inception, I dreamed of I was dreaming of another dream in the dream. I have gone to the third level I believed. 

And again, I wake up with my confused face, asking myself why the hell is my dream so creative.. 

So imagine I'm like living in another world when I was sleeping, 

and then when i wake up, I'm back to this part of the world.. 


Cool HUH? damn I had enough. Enough for dreaming. 


1 comment:

Cedric Loh said...

Third level huh? Stop dreaming liao hahaha