Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm a team leader again

Ouh I know I haven't been updated since ages ago.


There were too many things that I wanted to share but I always type it out half way and save as draft. 


I am not gonna let it happens again okay, at least I should write something about what happened yesterday.


It was one of my most important competitions/ tournaments in my life. 


The last time I was elected a leader of a team of people was years ago, during my high school. 


it was great that I get to know more people, and more people know me too. 


when they heard of my name, they would say she is the president of Chinese orchestra, kinda proud actually. 


but after two years I actually felt abit tired of the feeling of having responsibility and making sure everything is under control from time to time.


for example before every performance, I have to make sure that bus driver to fetch my members is contacted, lorry to deliver our music instruments is ready, members remember to bring their music stands, scores, uniforms so on.. 


probably because it was not easy, what I was dealing with was 200 over of Chinese orchestra members, but it was a good training tho, not many people have this opportunity. 


after graduating from Jit Sin, I have never tried to get myself involved in any college or university election for society or club's committee team. 


And yesterday was female frisbee tournamnet, I was senior enough to be appointed to be female team captain, hehe. 


This has brought back my memories when I was in my orchestra, the feeling of being a leader. 


it was relatively easy because the team is small, only 6 of them excluding me. 


We have trained hard in the past two weeks, acted almost like a frisbee full-timer. 


we play frisbee more than study, wake up early in the morning and train before and after classes. 


Ended up quite good because I thk the team bonding was getting stronger and stronger, 


every member was caring and concerning about each other, being supportive and most importantly very dedicated to the team. 


Ouh imaging how touching am I, that's already my satisfied achievement, the result of the tourney doesn't really matter to me.


Turns out, we got 6th out of 10th. Not a good result tho ( my dad said so ). 


I personally made a lot of stupid throws and mistake. Sorry to them. 


But NVM! My girls and I had great time, good experience. 


Btw I sprained by ankle for the 1st time after playing frisbee for two years, yesterday I can barely walk and panda has to carry me on his back, 


luckily he is strong enough to carry me <3 




It's over, time flies, now I'm at week 4, time to face study more serious, final year no kidding. 


promise to try my best.  :D 

No comments: