Thursday, June 23, 2011

Love

Again, it was so long since I last updated. 

guess what, life is getting happier and happier.

there were some important incidents happened in the past few weeks, 

like: I went to China- Hangzhou, Ningbo and SHANGHAI! 

we won silver in the tricampus game and our team got the best spirit award, pheewiit.. 

we played in Shanghai Ultimate Open.

I went back penang for a few days before I start working at kl, 

and most importantly I'm now somebody's girlfriend, well, somebody: 


proudly introduce to you this adorable panda

yea, our relationship started when we were at China.

I always believe that no road is long with a good company,

he is my good company. 

He walks into my life and has become part of my life. 

I will do the same thing.

And anything that brings him that much of joys,

I would like to be part of it. 

I'm so blessed. 

xoxo

2 comments:

YanYing said...

I'm truly happy for you to find your happiness and hope for the best for both of you. :)

beau said...

how cute!!!
congratz ah hang!