Monday, January 10, 2011

daughter's tear

I feel so warm especially when mom called

(oops, let me clarify, that doesn't mean that I don't warm when dad called, Lol!)

She said that she prayed for me in the morning so that I can complete my exam smoothly.

And then, I gave her a call after the first paper, told her that I did okay, not as bad as I expected.

guess what she replied then?

'当然啦,妈妈跪下去磕头帮你求佛的咧。。讲我是没有本事。。 。。 。。 '

I interrupted her before she finish her sentence.

because tears start dropping already.

yea I feel very touching..

the motive pushes me forward,

dont stop, keep going,

must not disappoint them.

jia youuuuuuu..

3 comments:

Another Chapter said...

Like!!
Hang, I probably will be back during summer...
Miss u much..
this post makes me miss your mom as well..
will visit her definitely if im back~~

zehang said...

Summer? Sui.. you summer I pun summer. Haha!

I know you miss me well, I miss you very bery much too. Mapuuuuuuuuuu!! Lol

Another Chapter said...

very pai tiaaa laaa kak...